As a cycling fan, it's hard not to cheer for the Aussie World Tour squad of Mitchelton-Scott. The team is comprised of scrappy up and comers and cagey veterans and if you haven't checked them out yet, they do an excellent job of producing videos documenting the races with Mathew Haymen's 2016 Roubaix victory being worth a watch for sure. Other favorites on the team include the always smiling Esteban Chaves and fast boy wonder Caleb Ewan. These guys do a wonderful job of flying the team's colors and if you're a fan, you too can wear Giordana's VERO Pro Mitchelton Team Jersey on your next ride and while it won't necessarily allow you to harness the right watt to kilo ratio to hang with the Yates brothers, it does have us cheering a little louder during the races and inspires us to get out a ride a little harder.
- Show the Aussie team your support with this cycling jersey
- Microfiber material manages moisture and fights odor
- More relaxed fit than Giordana's skin-tight race jerseys
- A classic silhouette and quality construction keeps it comfortable
- Standard three rear pockets for nutrition and gear needs
- Giordana crafts this jersey in it's Italian factory
- Item #GIO00BM