A venerable who's who of the professional road racing hierarchy have donned the sky blue and gold livery of the Kazakh registered team of Astana over the past 10 years. Contador, Nibali, Armstrong, and Scarponi have all worn the colors at some point in their careers, often to some very beautiful victories, but the team hasn't always had the greatest reputation with its marginally checkered past of suspensions and allegations that somewhat tainted its image. But it looks like the train is back on the rails and for 2018 we've already seen success at the start of the classic season with up-and-comer Michael Valgren at Omloop Het Nieuwsblad. Wearing a team kit on a ride won't give us the ability to add 40 watts to our FTP instantly, but it does inspire us to push on the pedals a little harder and ride a bit more energetically. For 2018, Giordana offers the Men's Vero Pro Astana Team Bib Short branded fare for those of us who sat on the edge of their seats and cheered on every time Vino put in a do-or-die attack.
- Bib shorts finished in the colors and logos of Team Astana
- Compressive materials support muscles and help reduce fatigue
- Mesh bibs and gentle 190 E leg bands help maintain the fit
- Cirro OminForm chamois keeps the comfort level high
- Reflective tabs keep you more visible on rides where light is sparse
- Item #GIO00BF