Yesterday's class, today.
Few brands have ridden the cycling industry's constant waves of innovative change better than Giordana. Though the brand's jerseys have gradually become longer-sleeved, more race-fit, and are beginning to adopt some iconoclastic colorways, the Sport Elite men's jersey hearkens back to the Italian juggernaut's long, storied history while incorporating the modern details that define today's cycling jerseys.
The jersey's body wicks moisture, breathes, and does everything we expect from contemporary cycling kit, but it does it with a reimagined take on the classic sponsor bar across the chest and flocked branding. The fit is also somewhat throwback, as it recalls a time when not all cyclists were rail-thin climbers built like a GC hopeful in the final week of a grand tour.
Okay, that's an exaggeration, but so much of the top jerseys being made today are simply too painted-on slim for most actual people to ride in. this is even true for dedicated crit specialists, who tend to commit the sin of a well-developed upper body musculature. Whether you fall into that camp or you're simply looking for a less intense training jersey for coffee shop rides and recovery spins, the Giordana Sport fit puts comfort first and Euro-pro aspirations second.
- A jersey that blends classic style with modern function
- Fit is more comfortable than race-cut FormaRed jerseys
- Synthetic material manages moisture and promotes airflow
- Elastic-free sleeves eliminate pinching and bunching
- Light elastic at hem helps maintain coverage
- Three rear pockets stash ride essentials
- Reflective details help maintain visibility in low light
- Branding is either flocked or embroidered for a classic touch
- Item #GIO009L
- Q & A
Great light jersey for your summer rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
Beautiful jersey that is light as the air flows freely through it to keep you cool on your summer rides. It is a relaxed fit that even though it is a beautiful red color it does not keep you hot on bright sunny days.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 165lbs
Old stule cut, great, very nice fabric.
Is the White/Italia see thru? thanks
Nope. Even after a long ride and lots of sweat it's all good