Monsoon Shoe Covers
There's no need to fret the weather when the forecast calls for showers — instead, don Giordana's Monsoon Shoe Covers and soar through the storm while keeping it desert dry in your shoes. The Monsoon Shoe Covers are crafted with a stunningly seamless design that utilizes eVent Spider — a lightweight breathable fabric that's both water-and-windproof, sealing the elements out so you can focus on your base miles. A rear zipper lets you slip your cycling shoes in, while a hook-and-loop tab on the under side of the foot enables you to relieve stress from the zipper while you secure your shoe inside. At the ankle you'll find a second hook-and-loop strap for securing the top of the shoe cover snugly around your tights to eliminate the chance of water sneaking in and soaking your socks. Finally, the covers feature reflective accents on all sides to help boost your visibility on dark and dreary rides.
- Seamless and sleek waterproof booties for the wettest days
- eVent Spider material is breathable, water-and-windproof
- Seamless design eliminates cracks for water to seep in
- Rear zipper makes for easy on and off
- Hook-and-loop strap on sole facilitates easier entry and exit
- Secure the top for a totally dry ride with hook-and-loop strap
- Reflective accents in all directions help you stay seen in low light
- Item #GIO007S
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2019
After riding with these this morning in the pouring rain, I am hyper motivated to review them. I did 20 miles through the streets of LA, and my feet were absolutely soaked through. The design imagines a world in which the rain falls gently from above, but does not take into account the reality of deep puddles everywhere. For rain, it truly doesn't matter if they use a completely waterproof fabric if the cover does not seal the shoe all around. I love my other Giordana apparel, but these are only good for looking cool as you walk about: they don't actually do much else.