Always in Fashion.
Giordana's Moda FR-C Pro Bib Short is some of our favorite bibs for a few reasons. For starters, the fit is impeccable. It's designed to fit your physique perfectly when in the riding position so material bunching up is eliminated. Giordana uses a 220 gram, 50 threads per centimeter count Lycra fabric to craft these bibs and its extremely soft and offer supportive compression. These bib shorts are so comfortable you'll want to extend your time on the bike; they feel that great. Further contributing to the excellent features are the 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the hem in place without squeezing or restricting, an anti-abrasion seat panel fabric enhancing long term wear, super supportive Ametista Carbon waist panel, and the stretchy, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers. Finishing off the details are two reflective tabs, one on each side of the bib short, that aid in low light visibility. The Cirro S chamois provides plenty of padding to soften the blows from rough rides and hard saddles. Aloe Vera infusion keeps the material cool and heals skin.
- Giordana bibs worthy of pros for your ride
- Paneling curves to map your body in the saddle
- Cirro S chamois for comfort
- Construction reduces bulk and bunching
- Gently compressive Lycra supports muscles on long rides
- Support and abrasion resistance on inner legs and seat panel
- Lightweight bib straps add support to upper body
- Item #GIO00AN