Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
When knocking out base miles in deep winter, layering is key. The Giordana Fusion Jacket offers substantial winter coverage with a regular fit that isn't cut as tightly as their form-fitting AV-series jackets, leaving you room to layer appropriately for the weather at hand. With the right layering (and depending on personal cold tolerance), we find jackets like this can push below 30 degrees Fahrenheit, but you're certainly safe for rides below 40.
The Fusion jacket uses a tightly-knit microfiber shell that blocks wind, with a DWR treatment to shed moisture and road spray. The outer fabric is bonded to a windproof and water-resistant membrane that keeps the cold out and your body heat in, with a fleece liner that further aids in preserving warmth. Thermal fabric on the back panel, under the arms, and inside the collar traps heat while remaining breathable for more intense efforts. Giordana finishes the jacket with three cargo pockets and a zippered rear pocket for essentials, as well as reflective accents to enhance your visibility to traffic in low light.
- A cycling jacket for deep winter base miles
- Regular fit leaves room for layering
- 3-layer fabric is warm & windproof but maintains breathability
- DWR treatment sheds moisture & road spray
- Three cargo pockets with lip to keep things secure
- One zippered rear pocket for stowing essentials
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Italian-made Giordana clothing blends tradition & innovation
- Item #GIO00C6
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.