Fusion Long-Sleeve Jersey
Get in some quality late or early season rides with the Fusion Long-Sleeve Jersey from Giordana. Offering thermal insulation on those chilly days, you'll be in good hands as you transition into or out of the cycling season.
While we're enjoying the landscapes, our bodies enjoy the Fusion's thermal construction. It eschews the windproof, water-resistant qualities of its heavier jacket counterpart in favor of just the right amount of insulation for temperatures hovering around the 40 to 55-degree Fahrenheit mark, depending on your personal cold tolerance and base layering.
In the event that we've jumped the autumnal gun and pulled the Fusion on to early, the jersey's breathability and full-length zipper help us overcome discomfort in temperatures at the high end of that range. It's finished with three rear pockets, a fourth, zippered pocket, and reflective piping to catch the light on brightening spring mornings and slow autumn dusks.
- A thermal cycling jersey for chilly but not cold temperatures
- Lightly brushed fabrics insulate, wick, and breathe
- Relaxed fit allows for easy layering
- Four pockets, one of which zips for security haul riding essentials
- Reflective piping catches the light on either end of shorter days
- Item #GIO00CU
- Q & A
Shoulder season staple
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 135lbs
While this is not a true winter piece, I find that it works great in all but the coldest days. Don't let the low-ish price tag trick you into thinking that this is not a high-quality piece. With a cycling-specific fit, small highlights of reflective, and four pockets, it can be hard to find any other needs in a staple piece.