Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Fusion Bib Short with Cirro Insert
Giordana treated its entire line to a significant revamp, and its Fusion Men's Bib Shorts received trickle-down upgrades from the brand's higher-end pieces to make them an even more valuable piece than before. If you're working with a self-sponsored cyclist's budget or are just stepping into the world of cycling, we'd highly recommend the Fusion line, which has always felt more luxurious to us than its "entry level" classification from Giordana would suggest.
Comfortable microfiber constitutes the leg panels of the Fusion, which gives the shorts a form-fitting, contoured fit that will maintain its shape through hours spent pedaling in the saddle. It also skillfully wicks moisture away from your skin as you ride while supporting and stabilizing the muscles of your legs with zones of compression throughout the legs, rear, and sides.
Whether you're on a shop ride or heading out to try your luck on climbs you'd never thought you'd ride a bike up, the LoPro 45 elastic leg cuffs reliably keep each leg in place without pinching or chafing. The blend of LoPro 0 elastic and 190 Mesh used along the bib straps is just as unobtrusive. The straps lie flat and disappear under a jersey, noticeable only in their ability to facilitate faster moisture transfer from your skin.
If you're worried about how you're expected to be comfortable during hours spent riding on such a slim saddle, Giordana's Cirro chamois should assuage some of your fears. Heavily influenced by its higher-end relative, the Cirro S, the Cirro uses plush, strategically-arranged cushioning to provide you with a blend of support and relief in the saddle on a flexible, moisture-wicking foam lining. Your saddle may still take some getting used to, but the Cirro will help along the way.
- Entry-level bib shorts deliver comfort and style on the road
- Compressive Fusion fabric provides support over long miles
- Seamless design reduces chafe and irritation
- Elastic leg bands keep fabrics locked in position
- Breathable mesh uppers improve comfort as temperatures rise
- Cirro chamois absorbs vibration and impact to smooth out the ride
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #GIOX28I
- [front, side panels] microfiber, [bib straps] LoPro elastic microfiber, [chamois] Cirro
- LoPro 0, LoPro 45
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year