FR-C Pro Wind Jacket
The FR-C Pro Wind Jacket provides essential protection from breezy conditions as summer fades into fall and winter. Giordana places a lightweight, wind-resistant fabric along the front that keeps your core protected from whipping winds and light breezes alike. Along the back, full mesh construction enables sweat and excess warmth to rapidly escape, ensuring you're dry for the way back down the canyon. It's finished with three generously-sized rear pockets and reflective logo along the backside for greater visibility to traffic.
- Lightweight protection from the chilly breeze
- Giordana's FR-C Pro collection has a sleek, race-inspired fit
- Wind-resistant frontside protects you from breezy conditions
- Full mesh backside prevents excessive sweat and overheating
- Three rear pockets store snacks or extra layers
- Item #GIO00E4
- [front panels] wind-resistant faric, [rear] full mesh
- mesh side panels and back
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 1, 2021
Perfect 'tweener shell for cool weather
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
This is my go-to windbreaker for temps between 40-60ºF. At the warmer end of this range, I'll wear a short sleeve jersey underneath. At the colder end, long sleeves. The water-resistant wind breaking material is all on the front, so heat doesn't build up to the point where it's suffocating. At the same time, it does a great job preventing the wind from biting. It fits snug (fit seems identical to other Giordana FR-C Pro items) so there's very little, if any, aero penalty when wearing it. If temps warm up such that it's not needed, it's thin/light enough to fit into a jersey pocket. Big thumbs up!