Show your support for the team from Oz.
Giordana supplies cycling apparel to some of the sport's finest teams and we're sure this symbiotic relationship pays dividends: Giordana receives valuable feedback from professionals who put in more saddle time then we could ever dream of allowing it to create better attire, and the cyclists get to wear technically advanced clothing helping them train and race in more comfort. These particular bibs are the FR-C PRO Mitchelton Team Bib Short, worn by, you guessed it, Team Mitchelton-Scott, the team formally known as Team Orica GreenEDGE.
Here in the office, we're big fans of the squad. From the attacking antics of the Yates brothers and Esteban Chaves on the steep mountain roads, to the evergreen domestique Svein Tuft always on the front of the field stringing the peloton out, to the sprinting powerhouses Caleb Ewan and Matteo Trentin, the squad is deep with talent and always ready to animate a race. And who could forget Mathew Hayman's heroic ride at the 2016 edition of Roubaix? With all the hard efforts the team endures in training and racing, we're glad they are able to wear a comfortable bit of kit in the FR-C PRO bibs and now, so can you.
The FormaRed Carbon (FR-C) bibs have been in the lineup for a while now and we were curious as to what gave these bibs a "Pro" designation. The FR-C bibs are amongst our favorites and we weren’t sure if these had some special juju Pro only treatment but essentially Pro means that the shorts are made with fabrics that are more print-friendly so the Mitchelton team livery is better accommodated. Other than improved printability, these are virtually the same as the standard FR-C bibs we've come to love so you can fly the colors of your favorite team on the open roads in total comfort.
- The cycling bibs worn by Team Mitchelton-Scott
- Paneling curves to map your body in the riding position
- The same Cirro S chamois that supports Mitchelton's riders
- Construction reduces folding, puckering, and wind-catching ridges
- Gently compressive Lycra supports muscles over hours-long rides
- Supportive and abrasion resistance waistband and seat panel
- Lightweight bib straps breathe and add support to the upper body
- All of Giordana's cycling clothing is constructed in the brand's own Italian factory
- Item #GIO00BI
Lycra (220g, 50 thread count)
spring, summer, fall
190 E woven elastic