The FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Vest is an excellent addition to your cool weather cycling wardrobe, adding some much-needed core warmth to go along with your thermal jerseys. It features a 3-layer laminate providing insulation and protection from the elements, in a lightweight package that’s 100% windproof and water resistant, ideal for training. What gives this jersey the "lyte" designation is its utilization of a back panel using Super Roubaix Carbon which yields better breathability so you don't overheat when riding with some intensity.
- A winder vest offering core protection against wind and rain
- Giordana's FR-C Pro collection has a slim, race-inspired cut
- Windproof front protects you from blustery conditions
- Super Roubaix Carbon prevents overheating by venting
- The reflective piping increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #GIO00CK
- 3-layer laminate, [back panel, inside collar] Super Roubaix Carbon, [rear pockets, waist] Super Roubaix Endurance
- fall, winter
- 3 rear, 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 26, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 127 lbs
exceptional vest fits like a glove on me. Keeps my core warm...blocks wind and light rain. I wear this vest with a good baselayer from mid 40s to upper 50s. 3 pockets have ample room for snacks and cellphone aero and racefit if you are not race weight you better size up. i love it!