Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket
Here to protect you from all the unfavorable elements of winter weather on the road, but without weighing you down, the Giordana FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket uses a three-layer laminate to offer maximum warmth and windproof, water-resistant defense against unpredictable conditions.
The windproof membrane and water-resistant construction help you cut through frigid winds and shed light precipitation or splashback from the road, while the Super Roubaix Carbon collar and back panel reduce weight while using carbon to help prevent fatigue. Then, Super Roubaix Endurance comprises the rear pocket, under arm panels, and waist for easy mobility and well-ventilated comfort. Giordana made sure that the straight cut cuffs fit perfectly under winter gloves to support your cold-weather kit, while reflective piping details boost your overall visibility for the low-light conditions of winter months.
- Protective, warm, and lightweight winter cycling jacket
- Windproof membrane shields you from frigid gusts
- Water-resistant construction deflects light precipitation
- Super Roubaix fabrics stretch with you and cut weight
- Reflective piping boosts visibility on shorter days
- Multiple pockets help carry all of your road essentials
- Item #GIO00C5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Ordered the xxl. I’m not built like a cyclist so I always order a larger size. Fits perfect not too long like other xxl. Warm down to 35 degrees with fall baselayer. Works in temps from 35f-48f. Very well designed. Pockets are ample to hold extra gloves and hat.
It's really good,whether Fabric or fit....
but it is not big enough, not big like customer service told me...