FR-C Pro Lightweight UPF 50+ Long-Sleeve Jersey
With how many hours we spend in the sun during peak season, the extra protection afforded by the FR-C Pro Lightweight jersey is a welcome respite from the harsh rays in the middle of the day. The FR-C Jersey strategically places different fabrics throughout the jersey where they will perform best: airy microfiber to wick moisture and block out UV rays on the main panels and a mesh under the arms and at the collar to enhance breathability and comfort. Like all FR-C garments, this jersey employs Giordana’s BodyClone cut for a slim silhouette, optimizing the paneling and construction for a better fit in the riding position.
- Ultralight summer weight jersey for year-round temperature regulation
- UPF 50+ fabric protects your skin from the sun’s rays on long rides
- Breathable fabric feels weightless for all day comfort
- Laser cut cuffs lay flat and stay in place
- Three rear pockets provide plenty of storage for fuel and essentials
- Pocket lip prevents ride essentials from bouncing out over a pothole
- Item #GIOX25N
- [body] double-faced microfiber, [underrms] mesh
- form fit
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2021
Shoulder Season Jersey
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
I'm a super fan of this long sleeve jersey for spring and fall riding. If the weather is sunny 40s through low 70s, and especially if I'll be riding through variable weather, you'll find me in this jersey. I despise arm warmers, and so appreciate a long sleeve jersey that isn't wintery (so I won't overheat when it warms up). Everything about this feels high end: secure pockets, zippered card pocket, laser cut sleeves, smooth zipper. The fit is PHENOMENAL for me - definitely fitted, but not compressive at all. I'm most often a size 4/small, and the small here fits perfectly. I have the white and often wear it with a lightweight base layer (it is sheer). I pair it with the navy Giordana bib shorts for a pro look.