FR-C Pro Bib Knicker
Giordana's FR-C Lineup has managed to make its mark as one of our personal favorites when we take to the tarmac, and the Bib Knicker is no different. These knickers provide shoulder-season comfort, with incredible breathability to keep you going through the miles, and just a little more coverage than shorts, so you can better regulate temperature through chilly canyon descents, and toasty climbs.
- Balance comfort and warm support with Giordana's top-tier knicker
- Fabrics combine compressive support with a lightweight, soft feel
- New leg bands expand for comfort while keeping the short in place
- New bib upper stabilizes and moves with you for support and mobility
- Cirro OmniForm chamois is engineered for all-day comfort
- Strategic Core Contour System paneling helps fight fatigue
- Brushed interior provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Abrasion-resistant Lycra on inner leg and seat panel for durability
- Item #GIOX25I
- [face fabric] HC50 High Compression Power Lycra, [inner legs, seat panels] Zaffiro 2.0 abrasion-resistant Lycra, [waist] Ametista Carbon, [bib center] 190 Mesh, [bib straps] LoPro 0 elastic microfiber, Antigua piping, [leg band] 190 E elastic with silicone gripper
- spring, fall
- Cirro OmniForm
- Core Contour System paneling
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 1, 2020
Not like FRC Pro Bib Chamois
I have the FRC Pro Bib Short that I love, mainly because the chamois is sewn completely into the fabric so there is no edge that can potentially cause *problems*. Not so the case with the knicker, which is way more poorly constructed.
June 18, 2020
Does it work for warmer westher?