AV Versa Jacket
World Tour team riders have long employed the softshell jacket to train through the spring in Europe. Between chilly temperatures and wet conditions, a jersey alone won't cut it for tough training sessions. Giordana brings their work with pro riders to rest of us riders with the AV Versa Jacket. This lightweight and weatherproof jacket protects us from the elements as we complete those first training blocks of spring.
Giordana uses eVent's DV Stretch fabric for a windproof yet breathable front. We're protected from the cold breeze, without that plastic bag feeling of lesser fabrics. The combination of DV Stretch's water resistance and a DWR coating helps the AV Versa shed light rain or road spray to keep you comfortable. Giordana is ever dialed on the details, too: from the fleecy collar for added comfort to the drop hem to increase coverage, the AV Versa is our go-to for shoulder season training.
- A mid-weight softshell jacket for cold weather training
- eVent DV Stretch fabric creates a barrier from the elements
- Breathable membrane keeps you from overheating
- DWR coating sheds light showers and road-spray
- Fleece lined collar and drop tail keep you covered and warm
- Reflective element help you get noticed on the roads
- Item #GIO00CA
- eVent DV Stretch
- Breathability Rating
- fall, winter, spring
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?