Those fortunate souls.
If you happen to live in the kind of climate that rarely sees temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, then, well, we're jealous. Giordana builds its AV 100 Winter Gloves for fortunate cyclists like you. We suggest you think of those of us riding in single digits through snow while you enjoy the AV 100 during your temperate winter, and you can rest assured that, despite their light insulation, the gloves are every bit as breathable, windproof, and water-resistant as their heavier AV 200 and 300 counterparts.
The AV 100 gloves are finished with an extended wrist with a hook-and-loop strap, which helps reduce the gap between gloves and sleeves or warmers, and a hit of foam gel palm padding ensures comfort during long base miles spend on the flats. Touchscreen-compatible fingertips and silicone grip define the outer face of the palms, so damp, chilly weather won't have a negative impact on bar feel and smart device operation.
- A lightweight winter cycling glove for temperate climates
- Windproof and water-resistant for late fall to early spring
- Insulation suite for temperatures above 40F
- Silicone grip palm and touchscreen-compatible fingertips
- Soft wiping surface helps tidy your visage
- Item #GIO007H