Having a jersey for the days you don't want to take yourself too seriously on the bike is a good thing, and we'd imagine that was what Giordana was thinking when it created the Arts Short-Sleeve Women's Jersey. You don't always have to show up for your club ride looking like you're about to race, so Giordana created this line of individual looks to add some lighthearted fun to your base miles.
Giordana constructs the Arts Jersey from its Michron Ceramica fabric, a breathable, lightweight synthetic blend that wicks moisture away from your skin as you ride while exhibiting anti-bacterial properties. It's designed with a more forgiving fit than Giordana's race-fit kit, so it's a piece you can wear on a casual group ride then leave on comfortably for post-ride snacks.
- A fun jersey that adds unique style to your next ride
- Breathable fabrics wick moisture away
- Elastic-free arm cuffs sit comfortably without pinching
- Three rear pockets stow small essentials
- Forgiving fit allows room to breathe without billowing fabric
- Item #GIO008M
- Q & A
Beautiful like my other Giordana jerseys
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 118lbs
Like my other Giordana jerseys this is lightweight and comfortable with a beautiful silky feel to the fabric. They do run small however - a medium is probably my correct size, but I sized up to a large because I don't like things to be too tight around my body.
Cute, but zipper rubs against neck
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I loved the gelato design, but unfortunately the zipper rubbed against my neck when fully zipped. Needs to have some material behind it as most jerseys have. Returning.