Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Slack Frame
We don't have to worry about finding appropriately-spaced trees when we have Gibbon's Slack Frame in the trunk. This frame gives a sturdy space to tie the other end of our slackline when there isn't another tree in sight. We also appreciate that the weatherproof construction keeps up when we leave this frame in the backyard for seasons.
- Pair the Slack Frame with the only tree in sight
- Frame offers a sturdy place to tie the other end of the line
- Weatherproof design stands up in windy, rainy conditions
- Rubber feet gives a good grip on hard and soft soil
- Item #GIB000V
- Line Material
- waterproof banners, coated stainless steel frames
- Recommended Use
- free-standing slacklining
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2017
does the gibbon slackfline slack frame come with 2 frames or do you have to buy 2 separately to be able to use it? Also do y'all sell the yard screws that go in to the ground to anchor the slackline?