Select style & size:Select options
Don't go unnoticed.
Up your visibility in any situation with Gear Aid Reflective Tape. This versatile strip of highly reflective tape adheres to just about any surface, so you can use it to make your bike more visible during commutes. You can also add it to a jacket during late-evening runs, stick it on your dog's collar for nighttime walks, or toss it on your tent for easier spotting during camping trips—the possibilities are almost endless.
- Reflective tape for making yourself or objects visible
- Tenacious Tape ensures a strong and residue-free bond
- Waterproof, flexible, and machine washable
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107 standard for high-visibility safety
- Performs in wet or dry conditions
- Item #GED000Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I actually bought this to mark certain buttons on a digital piano for when my band plays the occasional dark and dingy dive. To that effect, it works great. Easy to cut to shape, then just peel and stick!
I think I'll even slap a couple strips on my bike helmet for some extra visibility on the streets at night.
If you're looking for a simple, economical way to add some visibility to your running, hiking, cycling, etc gear, get this!