Tough conditions, have no fear.
If technical alpine climbing is in your blood, then your feet should be in Garmont's Pumori LX Boot. With every last feature you could think of the make this boot ideal for the great heights, the Purmori boot will keep you comfortable for send of extreme proportions.
As a double-boot, the Pumori rocks a Superfabric outer that closes with a waterproof zip, which prevents wear and water from getting to your feet. Helix rubber protects your foot from rock impact and crampon kicking. The inner boot is reinforced with Cordura and Thinsulate for extra protection and warmth in the harshest conditions.
The Pumori also has the right internal technology to keep your feet comfortable and safe. With a six-layer footbed, Garmont does not want you to suffer too much. A polyethylene insert provides cushion and insulation for every cold step. The carbon fiber insole assists in crampon rigidity so that you can kick into ice more easily. Withe crampon inserts, you can precisely climb when you don't have your spikes on. Vibram rubber on the bottom ensures that you won't slip off rocks during your expedition.
- A tough set of boots for tough alpine climbs
- Cordura outer prevents wear and tear on tough climbs
- Vibram rubber sole assists in tread and traction
- Waterproof layer keeps elements away from your feet
- Thinsulate layer assures warmth and protection
- Extra rubber on inside for protection against rock impact
- Six-layer midsole and footbed keep feet warm, cushioned and precise
- Item #GAR004D