Approaching is the price we pay.
Making it to the climb is half the fight, but with Garmont's Dragontail N.Air.G Approach Shoes, taking to the trail will be easier than ever. These approach shoes are built with a sticky, slip-resistant Vibram rubber sole, so you can fly up the rocks at record speeds to make it to the routes you want. With a FrameFlex Light insole, your feet will last all day, whether the approach is 25 feet of six miles. The Dragobtails work well for hauling large loads on rough trails, precisely stepping on edges during your hike, and absorbing shock when you make a wrong move. Outfitted with an anti-abrasion mesh, the Dragontails are game for whatever approach you throw at them, because what's worth the prize is always worth the fight.
- Durable approach shoes for getting to your climbing cravings
- Vibram rubber sole keeps you stuck to the rocks
- Flexible, light midsole helps with stability and precise edging while hiking
- Abrasion-resistant outer mesh for long-last
- Gore-Tex finish keeps water out and let's your feet breath
- Item #GAR003J