Stable as a boot.
The Garmont Men's Dragontail MNT Approach Shoe combines low-cut mobility with stiff stability for climbers tackling long, rough trails with heavy backpacks. This shoe feels as stable as a boot because Garmont made the midsole out of microporous rubber for enhanced stiffness, and the moisture-managing footbed works with the heel insert to assure long-lasting comfort. Vibram's rubber has a Maton tread to keep you on your feet whether you're skipping slippery streams or scree.
- Burly approach shoe with the stiffness of a hiking boot
- Water-repellent suede upper with rubber toe and heel
- Moisture-managing footbed with rubber midsole for stiff support
- Heel insert adds cushioning where you want it most
- Vibram rubber sole with Maton tread for mountain-worthy traction
- Item #GAR003E