Somewhere between running and hiking.
- Light hiking shoe made to move fast
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper with seamless PU exoskeleton
- Anatomic footbed with expanded EVA for greater comfort and stability
- Michelin Free Cross adds traction, support, flexibility, and cushioning
- Item #GAR004R
- Q & A
EURO SIZING....RUNS SMALL
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 44
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Purchased SIZE 44 = US size 11. I wear 10.5...Suggest buying 1 full size larger than normal....since I am 10.5 US ...I should have purchased 11.5 US = EURO 45 or maybe even 46. Garmont definitely goofed how they sized this item. Backcountry provided courtesy Return Label at no charge!
hi - what size is being referred to when selecting - UK or US?
Hey Bruce, these are US Sizes.