Select style & size:Select options
The Garmin VivoMove HR Premium is an elegantly appointed smartwatch that effortlessly transitions from afternoon workouts to upscale dinner dates. One of the most low-key smartwatches on the market, the VivoMove HR Premium features dedicated watch hands alongside an OLED touchscreen display that's cleanly situated in the background. This means you'll have a stylish watch that doesn't look like a space-age gadget when you're just wearing it in a casual setting or office environment.
However, don't let its seemingly casual disposition fool you. It's loaded with tech-savvy features such as numerous fitness monitoring tools, a wrist-based heart rate monitor, and smartphone notifications to keep you on-track with incoming messages. Seeing this Premium version gets a genuine leather band, it's probably best for casual workouts, daily commutes, and light-duty yoga sessions. If you desire something a little more sweat-friendly, you can always swap out the provided leather band for a silicone offering (sold separately) that's not affected by perspiration and outside moisture.
Please note, the large size fits wrists of 5.8 to 8.4 inches in circumference and the small size fits wrists of 4.8 to 7.4 inches in circumference.
- Elegantly appointed watch with fitness tracking
- Dedicated watch hands with OLED touchscreen display
- Genuine leather band for an upscale look and feel
- Syncs with smartphone for notifications and music control
- Tracks steps taken, distance moved, and calories burned
- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring for tracking fitness
- Wellness monitoring of stress with a relaxation timer
- Fitness tools estimate your VO2 max and fitness age
- Item #GRM008N
- Q & A
Tracking with style
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After researching Garmin watches, I decided to go with the VivoMove HR because it had the class of a traditional watch, but I can also track my workouts, HR, sleep, and play music on it. I wanted a one watch stop where I could go to work and trail run with music (and without my phone). I've loved this watch every day, but the only downside is the battery life. If I do track a run or a ride, I do need to charge it everynight, and I've had it die on me because I didn't go out with a full battery.