Get a move on.
From heart-pumping trail runs to everyday wear in the city, the Garmin VivoActive 3 Watch both monitors your active lifestyle for training purposes and facilitates organizational efficiency for conquering busy workdays. It's an advanced sport watch with more than 15 pre-loaded sport modes, measuring your efforts while running, hiking, cycling, swimming, and exercising at the gym. Built-in GPS tracks your overall distance and speed outdoors, while the wrist-based Elevate heart rate monitor gives you accurate stats of your efforts during the workout. Elevate also monitors key aspects of your fitness and stress to show how your body responds under various circumstances, helping you gauge your stress level throughout the day and eliminate unwanted stressors.
Featuring Garmin Pay, which lets you pay for purchases with a tap of the watch, the VivoActive 3 foots the bill (with your money) just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. So, if you leave home and realize you forgot your wallet, your day stays on schedule, and your favorite drive-thru coffee won't be forfeited. Bluetooth Smart capabilities link up to your smartphone without tangled wires, letting you transfer data directly to Garmin's Connect app (both iPhone and Android devices), and also wirelessly receives emails, texts, and phone calls (Android devices only). Seeing as this watch is tailored towards those who are constantly on the move, the USB-rechargeable battery lasts up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours with the GPS enabled.
- Advanced activity tracker and smartwatch capabilities
- Bluetooth Smart for receiving phone updates and answering texts
- Garmin Connect app (iPhone, Android) for post-exercise analysis
- Personalize it by downloading watch faces, widgets, and apps
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate for monitoring exercise effort
- Calculates fitness age and VO2 max for monitoring fitness level
- Measures heart rate variability to monitor stress levels
- Wireless payment ability with compatible credit cards
- Item #GRM008Q
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov