Select style & size:Select options
Smartly adjusts to lighting outside.
Pair the Varia UT800 Smart Headlight with a Garmin Edge head unit for automatic adjustments to the ambient lighting outside, projecting the brightest beam on the darkest of nights and lowering its beam to save battery life at brighter dawn and dusk hours. Not only does it adjust its beam intensity to the lighting outside, but it also matches the light beam to your current speed and ride profile to save battery life at lower speeds with a lower beam and project more light when it's needed at higher velocities.
Five different lighting modes give you a wide array of beams for numerous ride types, meaning the Varia UT800 is great for daily commutes, long-distance road rides, and fast-paced trail rides after dark. Two different packages give you a bar/stem mount for road rides or a helmet-based mount for trail riding after dark. The rechargeable battery delivers approximately 1.5 hours of power at full blast of 800 lumens, lasting six hours on its lower setting for better battery life.
- 800-lumen headlight smartly adjusts to ambient lighting
- Adjusts to lighting outside with Garmin Edge computers
- Cree LED projects a beam with 270 degrees of visibility
- Five settings: high, medium, low, day flash, night flash
- Trail package mounts to helmet for mountain biking
- Road package mounts to bar and stem for road cycling
- Meets IPX-7 waterproofing standards (fully submersible)
- Rechargeable battery lasts 1.5 hours on highest setting
- Item #GRM008Y
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Simply the best
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Battery lasts several rides. Best if you use an Edge computer, easy to pair and makes it a one time function to turn it on. Once paired, you don't have to do anything except charge and attach it to the mount before the ride. Very bright, certainly bright enough to be seen as well as to see. Pulse feature for day time works great. Light weight, very much unlike their previous model. Recommend it without hesitation. Won't be being a new light for any reason that I can see.