Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rally RS Upgrade Pedal
With the Garmin Rally RS Upgrade Pedal we’re cranking our training level up to 11. This pedal pairs with our single-sided RS100 power meter, giving us accurate power readings on our left and right legs. We’re using this pedal on our training and race-specific road bike, giving us every bit of analyzing data for us and our coaches to see. The pedal quickly and easily completes the RS100 system and with a ride life of 120 hours, we’re only expecting to replace batteries a couple of times a year.
- Upgrade's RS100 power meter to a dual-sided system
- 120 hours of battery life gives tons of ride time
- Accurate to 1% of actual power output
- Works with Shimano SPD-SL cleats
- Max rider weight 105kg
- Compatible with Ant+ and Bluetooth devices
- Item #GRMF023
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.