Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike GPS & Computers we have in stock.View Similar Products
Soft, comfortable, and able to run just about forever, Garmin’s HRM-Tri heart rate monitor is a key piece of the arsenal of every triathlete or high-level endurance athlete. It’s perfect for dry land activities and wetsuit swims, though it isn’t recommended when you’re swimming without a wetsuit. Garmin claims that the included battery will last for ten months if you use it for an hour every day, and the HRM-TRi transmits wirelessly to Garmin Epix, Fenix 3, and Forerunner 920XT devices for easy performance analysis.
- Garmin's smallest and lightest HRM specifically designed for triathletes
- Soft rounded edges, covered seams, and easily adjustable strap is comfortable
- Stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your watch afterwards
- When running and paired to a watch it reports cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation, and vertical ratio
- Item #GRM005B
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Technical Features
- supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features, running dynamics, stores and forwards heart rate, swim interval heart rate statistics
- 2.4 GHz ANT+
- 5 ATM
- Battery Type
- Battery Life
- 10 months
- HRM-Tri, strap extender, manual
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cycling, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?