Why We Like The Forerunner 55 Heart Rate Monitor
When we need to track our workouts we trust the Garmin Forerunner 55 Heart Rate Monitor. This durable watch provides ample feedback for our runs and walks like GPS, heart rate, suggested workouts, stress tracking, and more.
- Reliable watch built for casual wear and workout tracking
- Tracks time, distance, pace, and speed during runs or walks
- Stress tracking provides feedback on your regular days
- Waterproof rating keeps this watch ticking through bad weather
- 200 hours of activity data keeps all of your information nearby
- Silicone strap and strengthened glass face offer durability
- Item #GRMF02D
- Housing Material
- fiber-reinforced polymer
- Strap Material
- Face Material
- chemically strengthened glass
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Date Indicator
- clock, distance, heart rate, calories, stress
- Battery Type
- rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life
- [smartwatch mode] 2 weeks, [GPS] 20 hours
- manual, charge cable
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Face Size
- 5 ATM
- running, training
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2021
Simple and easy to use!!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I don't run with my phone or music and after I while when I was running my longer distances I decided it was time to start tracking and see what my distances and times are! This is a perfect beginner watch but it has SO many features. I originally looked at the 45 (the older version) and this one is a cross of the 45 and the 245! I've used it for running, tracking mileage while backpacking, setting timers for dinner and when winter comes I'll use it for snowboarding and backcountry skiing!!
September 5, 2021
I have a Garmin HRM that I bought with a cycling computer (the Edge 530). Will this watch connect to it?