Select Style & Size
Fenix 6X Sapphire Heart Rate Monitor
With a larger face display and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens, Garmin’s Fenix 6X Sapphire Heart Rate Monitor is designed to guide your active pursuits and withstand abuse on epic trail explorations. With that additional space, Garmin beefs up the battery life and data storage. The increased size is a worthy upgrade if you have larger wrists or would like a more effortless viewing ability during hard-training. And the 6X functions exceptionally well for daily life in town and transitions with eager confidence off-road and off-grid.
The Garmin Fenix line is well-known for stacking the table with features that reach far beyond telling time and providing an extension to your smartphone notifications. Garmin delivers a premium wearable with the 6X that collects critical exercise data, prompts you when it’s time to push harder, and provides detailed mapping and course planning well as the basics to keep you connected socially, and more.
It manages your activities and training and pushes you further when it’s time. The watch integrates with a broad range of sports like cycling, running, and swimming, and Garmin’s Body Battery Energy Monitor and sleep monitoring features look at accumulated stress and recovery to help guide you on the path towards peak fitness. In-activity features like PacePro help suggest pacing strategizes so you can hit that PR and not overcook yourself.
With more and more specs being added to the 6X, it’s easy to get lost in what it can do for you and your goals. Garmin designs the watch to keep you up to date and on track regardless of your activity or lifestyle. Smart connectivity keeps you informed about the weather, phone notifications, allows Garmin Pay, and even plays music with storage for up to 2,000 songs. And should you want to take a step further and venture off into the deeper countryside, the 6X even keeps tabs on your physical responses to altitude stress and detects incidents that can be sent as alerts to your loved ones and emergency contacts. It’s a watch that never has to leave your side unless it’s charging up for the next adventure.
- Feature-packed smart wearable designed for the frequent adventurer
- Larger face for clean and bold visibility of on-screen stats and notifications
- Sapphire crystal face adds durability to withstand abuse
- Heart-rate and oxygen-intake monitoring add insight to workouts
- GPS and mapping provide navigation and preloaded courses for various sports
- Weather tracking, altimeter, and compass for rugged trail trips
- PacePro adjusts pace strategy based on terrain and preferences
- Syncs with streaming services and stores up to 2,000 songs
- Item #GRMF00W
- Housing Material
- steelm fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Strap Material
- Face Material
- Sapphire Crystal
- Technical Features
- PacePro technology, advanced training metrics, preloaded sport modes, TOPO and ski maps, ClimbPro features, preloaded golf courses, turn-by-turn directions, multi-GNSS support, music apps, safety and tracking features, Garmin pay service, smart notifications, heart rate, energy monitor, Pulse OX sensor
- Date Indicator
- 10 ATM
- Battery Type
- rechargeable lithium
- Battery Life
- [smartwatch mode] up to 21 days, [GPS mode] up to 60 hours, [GPS and music mode] 120 hours, [expedition mode] 46 days, [battery saver watch mode] 80 days
- charging/data cable, documentation
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, training, mountain biking, cycling, backpacking, hiking, climbing, casual, skiing, snowboarding, golf
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2020
Issues with heart rate tracking
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I've had some pretty significant issues with the optical heart rate monitor giving false low, or erratic readings while on training. For example, when doing a climb my heart rate was lower on the ascent than the descent. If you look over on the Garmin forums they seem to be having significant firmware issues that haven't been resolved for 8 months. Other than that very core feature the watch is pretty awesome! I'm bummed but will return.
November 7, 2019
Is this the 42mm Fenix 6? I don't see a size in the description. Thanks
October 14, 2019
Hi Please watch has multiple language? I need Czech. Thank you for your answer.
October 21, 2019
Ano, česky je možnost jazyka.