Fenix 6 Sapphire Heart Rate Monitor
The Garmin Fenix line is well-known for stacking the table with features that reach far beyond telling time and providing an extension to your smartphone notifications. With the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Heart Rate Monitor, Garmin delivers a premium wearable that collects critical exercise data, prompts you when it’s time to push harder, and provides detailed mapping and course planning well as the basics to keep you connected socially, and more. The crisp and visually engaging digital screen is protected under scratch-resistant sapphire and premium materials that make it an ideal choice for intense seekers of the outdoors and hard-hitting athletes.
Key to the Fenix is managing your activities and training and pushing your further when it’s time. The Fenix integrates with a broad range of sports like cycling, running, and swimming, but Garmin’s Body Battery Energy Monitor and sleep monitoring features look at accumulated stress and recovery to help guide you on the path towards peak fitness. And in-activity features like PacePro help suggest pacing strategizes so you can hit that PR and not overcook yourself.
With more and more specs being added to the Fenix, it’s easy to get lost in what it can do for you and your goals. The Fenix is designed to simply keep you up to date and on track regardless of your activity or lifestyle. Smart connectivity keeps you informed about the weather, phone notifications, allows Garmin Pay, and even plays music with storage for up to 2,000 songs. And should you want to take a step further and venture off into the deeper countryside, the Fenix can go into Expedition mode and offer Multi-GNSS support. It even keeps tabs on your physical responses to altitude stress, and detect incidents that can be sent as alerts to your loved ones and emergency contacts. It’s a watch that never has to leave your side unless it’s charging up for the next adventure.
- Feature-packed smart wearable designed for active lifestyles
- Sapphire crystal face adds durability to withstand abuse
- Heart-rate and oxygen-intake monitoring add insight to workouts
- GPS and mapping provide navigation and preloaded courses for various sports
- Weather tracking, altimeter, and compass for rugged trail trips
- PacePro adjusts pace strategy based on terrain and preferences
- Syncs with streaming services and stores up to 2,000 songs
- Choose the battery modes to supply the correct amount of juice for the task
- Item #GRMF00U
- Housing Material
- Strap Material
- Face Material
- sapphire crystal
- Heart Rate Monitor
- yes, in watch
- Technical Features
- PacePro technology, advanced training metrics, preloaded sport modes, TOPO and ski maps, ClimbPro features, preloaded golf courses, turn-by-turn directions, multi-GNSS support, music apps, safety and tracking features, Garmin pay service, smart notifications, heart rate, energy monitor, Pulse OX sensor
- Date Indicator
- Battery Type
- rechargeable litihum
- Battery Life
- [smartwatch mode] up to 14 days, [GPS mode] up to 36 hours, [GPS and music] up to 10 hours, [max battery GPS mode] 72 hours, [expedition GPS mode] 28 days, [battery save watch mode] 48 days
- charging/data cable, documentation
- Recommended Use
- running, training, mountain biking, cycling, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, golfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- 10 ATM
- Face Size
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
February 5, 2021
Is this the 010-02158-10 model ?