Edge 130 Plus
For the commuter or the racer who enjoys a more discreet cycling unit that doesn’t crowd the handlebars, the Garmin Edge 130 Plus offers a relatively bitsy screen that displays your choice of information in brilliant contrast. Weighing just 33 grams and featuring a 1.8-inch display, the 130 is noticeably smaller than other cycling computers and leaves your bars clear for front lights, bar bags, or even the early morning coffee holder. However, the 130 is a trusted and powerful racing and adventuring bit of tech. Wirelessly pairing with supported ANT+ and Bluetooth devices, with the 130 you can tap right into power meters, smartphones, and smart trainers for an immersive experience. And onboard storage can hold up to 100 locations and 30 courses of preloaded maps and offer GPS tracking and navigation.
For the dedicated training cyclist, the 130 supports downloaded training plans that can guide you through workouts and over competitions for segments, and even tell you an estimate of your VO2max as your racing calendar progresses.
Safety is a key area of advancement at Garmin. The 130 supports pairing their Varia front and rear lights and displaying proximity detection of traffic approaching from the rear. It also features LiveTracking, so loved ones can see where you’re shredding as well as be alerted if you have an incident on your bike for added peace of mind when you’re riding mostly self-supported.
- Nearly inconspicuous cycling computer with deep and purposeful features
- GPS with navigation to keep you on track and displayed on a pin-sharp screen
- Compatible with power meters and Bluetooth, ANT+ devices
- Training, workout planning, and fitness progression analysis keeps you on track
- Pairs with Varia for lighting and car-detection alerts
- Includes LiveTrack, incident detection, and keeps tabs on the weather
- Please see size chart for complete list of technical features
- Item #GRMF016