Select style & size:Select options
Sophisticated, yet simple to use.
The Garmin Edge 130 Bike Computer gives cyclists a streamlined, easy to use interface with a slew of sophisticated features for getting faster and pushing farther. The simplified 1.8-inch display remains easy to read in bright lighting, so you won't be struggling to view key stats, information, or maps when it's sunny outside. Bluetooth Low Energy communicates with most smartphones, Garmin's Cadence and Speed Sensor (sold separately), as well as Bluetooth-compatible power meters, but without draining your battery prematurely.
GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo tracking quickly lock onto satellites, allowing you to find your location and start tracking your ride the minute you step outside and begin pedaling. GPS tracking provides an accurate assessment of distance and duration, with the ability to pair it with Garmin's Speed and Cadence sensor for additional cycling stats. Turn-by-turn navigation means you won't have to worry about getting lost on a far-flung ride into the hills above town or when you're in the middle of a large city that's completely new to you.
Smart notifications from your phone allow you to stay in touch while you're cycling far from home or view an incoming message you've been waiting for. Also, you can use the LiveTrack feature, which lets family and friends view your real-time location as you ride. If you do happen to have something go wrong on the road or trail, there's even an assistance feature that'll send your current location to chosen contacts (requires a compatible smartphone with Bluetooth). Additionally, the Edge 130 works with Garmin's Varia lights and rearview radar, so it'll give you alerts of approaching traffic and better help drivers see you on the road.
- Streamlined cycling computer that's intuitive to use
- GPS-based navigation provides turn-by-turn directions
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo receiver + altimeter for elevation
- Tracks distance and duration (speed and cadence separate)
- Works with Garmin Varia lights and rearview radar (separate)
- Receives smart notifications via Bluetooth from smartphone
- Wirelessly syncs with Garmin Connect app via Bluetooth
- Includes a standard mount that attaches to bars or stem
- Item #GRM009C
- yes, GPS-based distance
- yes, built-in altimeter measures elevation
- Technical Features
- GPS tracking, turn-by-turn navigation, compatible with Varia lights and rearview radar, Smart notifications
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Operating System
- Garmin Connect compatible (iOS and Android)
- Battery Life
- up to 15 hours
- Battery Type
- rechargeable lithium-ion
- Mount Type
- standard mount for handlebars or stem
- Edge 130, standard mount, tether, USB cable
- [physical dimensions] 1.6 x 2.5 x 0.6 in, [display size] 1.1 x 1.4 in
- Claimed Weight
- 33 g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 31, 2018
Good Computer So Far
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
The Garmin Edge 130 has been good for my MTB exploits so far. The battery life was at first depleting really quickly but is working better now. The stats on the initial run were really close to accurate with heart rate, distance and elevation gain/loss in comparison with my other stats programs. The size is very good as it isn't intrusive but small enough to remain hidden. The automatic upload to Strava and Garmin Connect Apps work pretty well and the text/call updates are pretty much immediate. Battery life could be the only issue but I'll work with it a bit more and report back.
August 8, 2018
not good for serious training
- I've used it several times
no NP/IF/TSS,battery is not as good as it stated. every day use is ok,through. just so so pruduct
June 19, 2018
- I've used it several times
Battery life is not what they advertise. Maybe 9 hrs . They advertise 15
August 15, 2019
Will this connect with the bontrager duostrap S speed and cadence sensor?
August 18, 2019
Yes it does
March 20, 2019
Will this work with a power meter?
December 9, 2019