Select Style & Size:
Zed 9 Binding
The new Zed 9 Binding is G3's lightest binding, borrowing all the best elements from the well-loved Ion to create a set of clamps that can take you further and still offer up the reliability you require when you're far back in the mountains. With a single screw to fully adjust the vertical and lateral release as well as a trimmed-down shape, the Zed definitely walks close to the line of a minimalist binding, yet has everything you need for a confidence-inspiring descent and optimal efficiency on the ascent.
G3's QuickFlick heel lifts offer up to different heights for proficiency on steep skintracks, and are easy to deploy with the flick of your ski pole. Anti-snowpacking features are built into the toe to prevent snow and ice from building up and compromising your step-in, and, if you need to adjust the Zed on the fly, you can do so with a single tool. When it comes time to descend, you'll appreciate the elasticity in the toe that provides maximum energy absorption for a smoother ride, as well as minimizes the likelihood of a pre-release. The wide mount of the binding creates a stable platform to elevate power transfer and precision from boot to binding to ski, meaning you can ski the line you just spent hours to get to with confidence and power. And you'll still have the energy to go back up for more.
- Ultralight binding for long missions in the backcountry
- Release values of 3-9 for lighter skiers and beginners
- Single screw fully adjusts vertical and lateral release
- Easy-to-use heel risers for optimal efficiency on steep skintracks
- 30mm adjustment on heel accommodates varying boot sole lengths
- Anti-snowpacking feature prevents snow from building up in binding
- Toe elasticity minimizes the likelihood of a pre-releasing
- Item #GGGW191
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.