Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
SLAYr 114 Ski
The G3 Slayr 114 is built for the dedicated touring skier who wants a wide and floaty ski that thrives in deep snow. The 114mm waist and wide front shovel is balanced out with an ultralight balsa core to help you charge your fastest on the skin track and on the downhill. Additionally, layers of titanal laminate ensure these sticks don't feel too lightweight or chattery when the snow starts to crust over.
- Lightweight touring ski that doesn't skimp on downhill performance
- Flat underfoot section provides edge control and response
- Early rise tip and tail eases turn transitions, boosts float
- Balsa core is extremely lightweight while remaining damp
- Titanal layers add binding retention and powerful response
- Carbon fiber laminates add torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Magnetic inserts help you hold your skis together
- Tail clip cut out retains skins with ease for peace of mind
- Item #GGGW18B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.