Select style & size:Select options
No need to come up with an excuse; you skipped work because it snowed 16 inches overnight and the G3 Scapegoat+ Splitboard was begging you to go play in the snow. This powder-slaying beast features insanely light and responsive full Carbon Stealth construction to help you make trips deep into the backcountry, and is equipped with a powder-specific rocker profile and 25mm of taper in the tail for effortless float in the deepest conditions.
With G3's Powder Rocker profile, the Scapegoat+ has camber underfoot and a large rockered nose to sink the tail of the board and lift the nose high out of the super deep stuff, resulting in ultra-quick responsiveness in tight trees and effortless float that keeps leg burn at bay. Without any fiberglass, the Carbon Stealth construction delivers an unbelievably lightweight ride that's strong and torsionally stable for quick slashes and carves. Premium polyurethane sidewalls enhance impact-resistance and power transfer for when the terrain is more demanding, and the full thickness alloy steel edges are extra tough and corrosion-resistant to withstand seasons of abuse. Stealth Razor Edge profiling makes the board thinner near the edges (expect near the inserts) to reduce mass without sacrificing grip or durability.
- Incredibly light split for long slogs into the backcountry
- Full carbon lay-up for incredibly light and lively feel
- Camber with huge rockered nose for float in deep snow
- Poplar and paulownia core is lightweight and lively
- PU sidewalls resist impacts and absorb chatter
- Co-extruded nylon topsheet sheds snow and ice
- Includes Voile clips and hooks for reliable tension
- Item #GGG004S