The innovative G3 Rutschblock cord performs far better than the traditional knotted rope, revealing snow profiles with minimal effort. The lightweight cable is virtually indestructible and the low profile swage springs slice through snow and ice with minimal probe wear. Large loop handles can be used with gloves or mittens, and the bright red cable can be bull whipped for traveling in whiteout conditions.
- Greet powder mornings by cutting off a cornice with this bad boy
- Coated stainless steel cord with notches for cutting through ice
- Large handles are glove-friendly
- This is a tool for snow analysis, not a toy
- Item #GGGW196
- coated stainless steel
- 18ft 10in
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?