Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
ROAMr 100 Swift Ski
G3 continues to push the envelope in terms of backcountry ski designs, and the Roamr Swift with a 100mm waist is just another example of that. Tailored to the needs of lighter skiers, it features a softer flex pattern for a forgiving and easy-turning feel, but it’s still built around burly polyurethane sidewalls and titanal to help absorb chatter for a smooth, predictable feel when you point them down firm or variable conditions. Camber underfoot makes the corrosion-resistant steel edges easily accessible when you need them, while an early rise tip and low-profile Stealth Tail add some float in soft snow, preventing the edges from feeling too grabby when you need to scrub speed or wash out a turn.
- Do-it-all ski for exploring both sides of the backcountry gate
- Versatile 100mm waist width will handle most conditions
- Soft flex is tailored towards lighter skiers who like to turn
- Two layers of Titanal absorb chatter for a more predictable feel
- Full sidewalls increase overall durability of the skis
- Item #GGGW18F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.