Roam far from the resort.
G3's ROAMr 100 Ski slays the all-mountain game so you can hunt out those last remaining powder stashes and ski the sun cap back to the car, without feeling like you're doing make a mess in your pants. A 100mm waist width means this ski will handle the variable conditions you're guaranteed to encounter in the backcountry. Its profile combines an early rise tip with positive camber underfoot to carve crud and track through powder with ease.
G3 built the Roamr with a Joyride construction that lives up to its name. Joyride starts off with a lightweight, flexible wood core made of poplar and paulownia, then wraps the core with two layers of Titanal aluminum to eliminate vibration when you're cranking speeds. Full alloy steel edges ensure control when you're really laying into a turn, and the PU dual-density sidewalls enhance energy absorption and durability. The Stealth Razor Edge reduces overall mass and weight, while the P-Tex 2000 Electra base ensures a speedy feel.
- G3 claims this ski is ideal for 70% backcountry and 30% resort
- Versatile 100mm waist handles soft and firm snow equally
- Minimal camber extends the effective edge for smoother turning
- Early rise tip rocker navigates soft snow on the uphill and down
- Light, poppy wood core with two titanal laminates for dampness
- Joyride Plus construction includes durable sidewalls for longevity
- Item #GGG003E
- Q & A
ROAMr 100: All Mountain Touring Skis
VERSATILE AND FUN SKIS A GREAT CHOICE FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO SKI IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS.
A one ski quiver built to ski in and out of bounds with ease. This playful ski is ideal for skiers spending around 30% of their time in the backcountry and 70% at the resort.