Select a Size
Select a Color
Roamr 100 Elle Ski
The G3 Women's Roamr 100 Ski slays the all-mountain game so you can cover the whole resort and still have time to ride some untracked, backcountry freshies after the chairlifts stop. A 100mm waist width means this ski will ride everything from piste to powder with equal prowess. Its profile combines an early rise tip with a slightly positive camber underfoot to carve crud and track through powder with ease.
G3 built the Roamr with a Joyride Plus construction that truly lives up to its name. Joyride starts off with a lightweight, flexible wood core made of poplar and paulownia, then wraps the core with two layers of Titanal aluminum to eliminate vibration when you're cranking high-speed turns. Full alloy steel edges ensure control when you're cutting hard, and the dual-density sidewalls enhance energy absorption and durability. The Stealth Razor Edge reduces overall mass and weight, while the P-Tex 2000 Electra base ensures a speedy feel.
- G3 claims this ski is ideal for 70% backcountry and 30% resort
- Versatile 100mm waist handles soft and firm snow equally
- Minimal camber extends the effective edge for smoother turning
- Early rise tip rocker navigates soft snow on the uphill and down
- Light, poppy wood core with two titanal laminates for dampness
- Joyride Plus construction includes durable sidewalls for longevity
- Item #GGG003F
- 167cm, 172cm
- 135 / 100 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- 17.5 - 18.5m
- early rise tip rocker, minimal camber underfoot
- Joyride Plus (sandwich)
- 3D-shaped poplar, paulownia blend, triaxial glass, 7000-series aluminum
- P-Tex 2000 Electra
- low profile, flat rise
- Claimed Weight
- [167cm, pair] 7lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2019
Is it okay to mount these for tele?
February 18, 2019
Hey Roger, I don't see why not! You may want to double check with G3 to see if they have any issues with that.