Roam in or out of the resort.
The G3 Women's Roamr 100 Ski slays the all-mountain game so you can cover the whole resort and still have time to ride some untracked, backcountry freshies after the chairlifts stop. A 100mm waist width means this ski will ride everything from piste to powder with equal prowess. Its profile combines an early rise tip with a slightly positive camber underfoot to carve crud and track through powder with ease.
G3 built the Roamr with a Joyride Plus construction that truly lives up to its name. Joyride starts off with a lightweight, flexible wood core made of poplar and paulownia, then wraps the core with two layers of Titanal aluminum to eliminate vibration when you're cranking high-speed turns. Full alloy steel edges ensure control when you're cutting hard, and the dual-density sidewalls enhance energy absorption and durability. The Stealth Razor Edge reduces overall mass and weight, while the P-Tex 2000 Electra base ensures a speedy feel.
- G3 claims this ski is ideal for 70% backcountry and 30% resort
- Versatile 100mm waist handles soft and firm snow equally
- Minimal camber extends the effective edge for smoother turning
- Early rise tip rocker navigates soft snow on the uphill and down
- Light, poppy wood core with two titanal laminates for dampness
- Joyride Plus construction includes durable sidewalls for longevity
- Item #GGG003F