Roam in or out of the resort.
The G3 Women's ROAMr 100 Ski slays the all-mountain game so you can cover the whole resort and still have time to ride some untracked, backcountry freshies after the chairlifts stop. A 100mm waist width means this ski will ride everything from piste to powder with equal prowess. Its Freeride Rocker combines an early rise tip with a slightly positive camber underfoot to carve crud and track through powder with ease.
G3 built the Roamr with a Joyride construction that truly lives up to its name. Joyride starts off with a lightweight, flexible wood core made of poplar and paulownia, then wraps the core with two layers of Titanal aluminum to eliminate vibration when you're cranking high-speed turns. Full alloy steel edges ensure control when you're cutting hard, and the dual-density sidewalls enhance energy absorption and durability. The Stealth Razor Edge reduces overall mass and weight, while the P-Tex 2000 Electra base ensures a speedy feel.
- All-mountain roamer rides resort piste or backcountry powder
- Versatile 100mm waist width floats soft snow handles hardpack
- Freeride Rocker has an early rise tip for easy powder navigation
- Slight positive camber carves down hardpack
- Lightweight, flexible poplar paulownia wood core
- Construction dampens vibration and ensures long-lasting durability
- Item #GGG002H
- Q & A
Customer Steph's Initial Impressions
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
" I wanted to let you know that I've finally had a chance to put some days on the G3 Roamr 100 Elle with the T2 boots and the Targa Ascent binding.
So far, resort skiing only.... but my first turns were in 2 feet of fresh!
All I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW! Love at first turn. Initial writeup coming soon and I'll make some additions to it once I've had a chance to take them backcountry where they really belong :) "