3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Minimist Universal Climbing Skin
It's really no use trying to get uphill on skis without skins, and the Minimist Universal Climbing Skins are about as good as they get. Optimized to be as lightweight and packable as possible, with PFC-free nylon waterproofing, they've got the grip you need to get to any line.
- Lightweight, low-bulk climbing skins for backcountry ascents
- Proprietary nylon plush is supple and fast gliding
- Carbon fiber inserts at the tips are rigid to prevent snowcreep
- Minimalist construction rolls up small and fits into your pockets
- Trim tool included for fitting them to your specific skis
- Removable rip strip makes skins easier to pull apart
- If glue gets contaminated, remove the strip for extra adhesion
- Item #GGGW193
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- tail strap, camming clip
- 100mm, 115mm, 130mm, 145mm
- [x-short] 150 - 166cm, [short] 161 - 177cm, [medium] 172 - 188cm, [long] 183 - 199cm
- Skin Savers Included
- Claimed Weight
- [x-short] 6.9 - 8.9oz, [short] 7.4 - 9.6oz, [medium] 7.9 - 10.4oz, [long] 8.7 - 10.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.