Select Style & Size:
Minimist Speed Climbing Skin
The G3 Minimist Speed is an ultralight climbing skin for those looking to shave some grams from their touring setup. By cutting material from the tip and tail and using a low-bulk material, the Minimists are 30% lighter than anything else in their class and easily stow away in a jacket pocket or the top-loader of your touring pack. Of course, they wouldn’t be much good if they didn’t climb like a snow cat, so G3 went with a reliable nylon material on the plush side to keep you moving up the skintrack.
- Ultralight minimalist climbing skins for gram-counting skiers
- Carbon insert in the tip prevents snow from packing on skins
- Low-bulk material allows skins to pack up tightly to save space
- Trim tool and skin savers included to protect skin glue
- Item #GGGW199
- Tip Attachment
- self-aligning hands
- Tail Attachment
- [Long] 183-199cm, [Medium] 172-188cm, [Short] 161-177cm, [XShort] 150-166cm
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, nordic touring, randonee, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.