Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Minimist Glide Climbing Skin
G3's Minimist collection consists of the lightest, most packable climbing skins for backcountry skiing, and the Minimist Glide Climbing Skin is the most packable in that collection. Its mohair blend has a better glide than grip for swift backcountry skiers looking to gain mileage. Like all G3 skins, the Minimist Glide offers universal ski attachments with a carbon-infused, self-aligning tip that prevents snow creep.
- G3's lightest, most packable climbing skin for backcountry skiing
- Mohair blend optimized to give a good glide on the skin track
- Self-aligning tip and adjustable tail are universally compatible
- Carbon insert prevents snow creep at the tip
- Trim tool included to fit your ski's specific shape
- Item #GGGW198
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- [long] 183 - 199cm [medium] 172 - 188cm [short] 161 - 177cm [x-small] 150 - 166cm
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 7.1oz, [long] 10.4oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.