Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
FINDr 94 Ski
The middle child in G3's ski mountaineering collection, the G3 FINDr 94 Ski is lightweight, playful, and versatile—a winning combination that will have you lapping the backcountry and avoiding the liftlines. This super-light ski has a 94mm waist that isn't too fat or too skinny, so you can ride everything from wind buff and hardpack to last night's storm. An early rise tip makes this ski maneuverable in tight couloirs and makes turn initiation a breeze when you're linking turns down more open terrain, and traditional camber ensures excellent edge control when you're skiing hardpack.
Made in Canada, the FINDr's core is constructed from Canadian-grown aspen wood for a lightweight, lively experience. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible, PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and there are quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates to add torsional stiffness, but keeping things light. Add that to the ski's solid edges, a metal mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for riding your heart out.
- Alpine touring skis designed for long-haul days in search of powder
- 94mm waist carves hardpack and floats through shin-deep pow
- Traditional camber underfoot delivers reliable edge-hold
- Canadian aspen wood core is light and lively
- Carbon laminates increase rigidity and keep ski light
- Lightweight, textured nylon topsheet sheds snow and ice
- Integrated magnets snap skis together without a ski strap
- Item #GGGW185
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.