Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
FINDr 94 Ski
Your search for a do-it-all alpine touring ski stops at the G3 FINDr 94 Ski. This super-light ski has a 94mm waist that isn't too fat or too skinny, so you can ride everything from wind buff to hardpack with this versatile ski. An early rise tip makes this ski maneuverable in tight couloirs and makes turn initiation a breeze when you're linking turns down more open terrain, and traditional camber ensures excellent edge control when you're skiing hardpack.
The FINDr's core is constructed of a mix between poppy poplar and superlight paulownia for a lightweight, but performance-filled experience. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible, PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and there are quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates to add torsional stiffness, but keeping things light. Add that to the ski's solid edges, an aluminum mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for riding your heart out.
- Alpine touring skis designed for long-haul days in search of powder
- 94mm waist carves hardpack and floats through shin-deep pow
- Traditional camber underfoot delivers reliable edge-hold
- Canadian aspen wood core is light and lively
- Carbon laminates increase rigidity and keep ski light
- Integrated magnets snap skis together without a ski strap
- Item #GGG004P