The search is over.
Your search for a do-it-all alpine touring ski stops at the G3 FINDr 94 Ski. This super-light ski has a 94mm waist that isn't too fat or too skinny, so you can ride everything from wind buff to hardpack with this versatile ski. An early rise tip makes this ski maneuverable in tight couloirs and makes turn initiation a breeze when you're linking turns down more open terrain, and traditional camber ensures excellent edge control when you're skiing hardpack.
The FINDr's core features a 3D shaped blend of poppy poplar and superlight paulownia woods to balance lightweight performance on the skintrack and power on the descent. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible, PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and there are quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates to add heaps of torsional stiffness without adding much weight. Add that to the ski's solid edges, an aluminum mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for a helluva ride both downhill and uphill.
- A do-it-all touring ski for soft or hard snow
- 94mm waist width handles powder and crud with equal prowess
- Early rise navigates the fluffy stuff with ease
- Traditional camber ensures edge on hardpack
- 3D shaped poplar paulownia wood core for light and high performance
- Flyride Plus construction uses PU sidewalls for a smooth ride
- Quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates with aluminum mounting plate
- Item #GGG002A
- Q & A
Trying to decide between this ski and the Synapse 101. Have a wide powder ski, this would be used for everything else including early/late season crunching around on ice, rocks, dirt and foliage. Hardly ever ski at a resort. Need something light for ageing legs.