The Search Is Over.
Your search for a do-it-all alpine touring ski stops at the G3 FINDr 94 Ski. This super-light ski has a 94mm waist that isn't too fat or too skinny, so you can ride everything from wind buff to hardpack with this versatile ski. An early rise tip makes this ski maneuverable in tight couloirs and makes turn initiation a breeze when you're linking turns down more open terrain, and traditional camber ensures excellent edge control when you're skiing hardpack.
The FINDr's core is constructed of a mix between poppy poplar and superlight paulownia for a lightweight, but performance-filled experience. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible, PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and there are quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates to add torsional stiffness, but keeping things light. Add that to the ski's solid edges, an aluminum mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for riding your heart out.
- Ultralight skis for riding whatever your heart desires
- Early rise tip for pristine steering
- Traditional camber makes edges easy to control
- Versatile enough to take on dusty powder or hardpack bluffs
- Mixed wood core keeps skis light but powerful
- Flexible sidewalls create smooth decent
- Carbon laminates keep things stiff but light
- Item #GGG002Y