New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
FINDr 102 Alpine Touring Ski
There's always a powder stash hiding somewhere in the mountains, and the G3 FINDr 102 Ski will help you hunt it down. This alpine touring ski bridges the gap between superlight mountaineering skis and fat powder skis so you can tour to faraway places in search of the softest lines to float down. Its 102mm waist width undoubtedly hovers over powder, but still cuts all the crud you encounter between powder days. An early rise tip eases turn initiation when you're linking turns down an open bowl, and traditional camber ensures excellent edge control when you're making hop turns down an icy face.
The FINDr's core features a 3D shaped blend of poppy poplar and superlight paulownia woods to balance between a lightweight ascent and powerful descent. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and the quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates add heaps of torsional stiffness without adding much weight. Add that to the ski's solid edges, an aluminum mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for quite a ride both downhill and uphill.
- Alpine touring skis designed for involved alpine touring missions
- 102mm waist carves hardpack and floats through shin-deep pow
- Traditional camber underfoot delivers reliable edge-hold
- 3D core balances power, damping, and weight savings
- Carbon laminates increase torsional rigidity and keep ski light
- Integrated magnets snap skis together without a ski strap
- Tail with tail clip adds a reliable skin hold on the uphill
- Item #GGGW187