3 Days Only!
Select a size:
The G3 Bonesaw assists with studying the snowpack while backcountry touring. Its stainless steel saw measures at 35cm for cutting out blocks precisely, and it has a grid system to evaluate the shapes and sizes of snowflakes.
- Snow saw assists with snow study while backcountry touring
- Stainless steel construction is strong yet light
- Offset teeth cut through ice, snow, and even wood
- Slots at the handle attach to ski poles for easy access
- Snow crystal grid identifies snow consistency
- Sheath included for protection while packed
- Item #GGGW18T
- stainless steel
- 18in [cutting length] 35cm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.